Fleetwood vs Bolton 11/3/17

• JONNYCOOPER
  • JONNYCOOPER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22

JONNYCOOPER created the topic: Fleetwood vs Bolton 11/3/17

A real season defining game this one!! A win for us is the only outcome that will help us towards that auto promo spot!! A draw or a loss and we,ll be chasing a play-off spot..I,ll be there on Saturday,,Strawberry garden on Poulton road is best away fans pub and only 2 mins from ground!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 389

Mangler replied the topic: Fleetwood vs Bolton 11/3/17

Fleetwood have been flying, and we've been the opposite. Can't see us getting anything there today.

2-0 home win.

Automatic spots will be out of reach but we should hopefully still have enough to make the playoffs. We have to have a bit of a good run very soon though.

• JONNYCOOPER
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

JONNYCOOPER replied the topic: Fleetwood vs Bolton 11/3/17

They are 18 games unbeaten (so I,m told)..So their confidence will be sky high,let's see if we can dent it a little !!!

• Thank you received: 219

josh8 replied the topic: Fleetwood vs Bolton 11/3/17

I have a sneaky feeling we'll walk this...2-4 Le Fondra getting a cpl

@b4josh8
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mangler

• Thank you received: 79

pthorpe replied the topic: Fleetwood vs Bolton 11/3/17

I agree with Josh. I think the win was imperative, and should set us up nicely for the run in.

• Thank you received: 389

Mangler replied the topic: Fleetwood vs Bolton 11/3/17

A belting - and very surprising - good win. Alfie's first goal was incredible! (I'm sure he meant it :))

I feel quite buoyed by that, particularly with Pratley coming back and playing 80 mins - I believe he did pretty well.
I really hope that breathes some life into us, as with Scunthorpe falling away and just 11 games left we just need to string together a few wins and we're up. Gillingham next up tomorrow night, and they'll be brimming after their 3-2 comeback win against Scunthorpe... c'mon Whites!

• JONNYCOOPER
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

JONNYCOOPER replied the topic: Fleetwood vs Bolton 11/3/17

Well the whole team (except Deryk) played very well..Alf and Morais being the 2 stand out performers, I live in Fleetwood and just about every 1 of their supporters thought we were way better..Pratley was impressive considering how long he's been out! I had to sit amongst the homers which I usually do at this ground but this was a whole different feeling! The Mrs came with me to make sure I kept my trap shut,,although Ftfc are a friendly lot so never felt uneasy,even when I jumped in the air when Alf got his first..I was sat right next to the hoarding where Alf took his first goal!! Absolutely convinced he meant that!!

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds